2.22.2011

Snow Day #527

I have lost count of how many snow days we've had this year, but all I know is that they always land on Tuesdays and Thursdays (the only days Emorie goes to school). Something that used to be a very exciting, but very rare occurrence has begun to ruin my life. Yes I'm being dramatic, but I'm REALLY ready for spring!

I know I've been MIA in the blog world...all you need to know is that in the last 2 months we've been consumed with snow and sickness. All 4 of us took turns being sick the entire month of January and I've spent countless hours driving to one doctor and then to another and then to the pharmacy...and then again the next week. Ryland got tubes last week and I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. Hooray!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry you guys have been sick. Seems to be the theme of most people's lives right now, boo! Hope you guys are all on the mend AND stay that way for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean! When you expect to have those days to yourself when the kids are at school it's such a bummer when those become the snow/sick days! I need my time tooo! :)

    ReplyDelete